Guys, what matters most to you on a girl's face?

Just curious as to what guys look at.
Nose, eyes, lips, freckles, eyebrows, etc!

What are considered beautiful eyes, a cute nose, etc?

83

Most Helpful Guy

• Smooth skin, bright eyes/eyelashes, symmetry, longer hair, smile/feminine traits.

What Guys Said 82

• You can't separate a SINGLE element out of a face or there'll be people being aroused by disembodied body parts.
    It's an entire package.
    A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

• You can't rely on specific feature. It has to be overall beautiful.
    But there's one thing which works independently and that's her smile :-)

• If you're solely talking about the face, I'll say eyes. If a girl has unattractive facial features, except for her eyes, I'll still find it a cute face.

• Everything is just as good as the other. Her eyes, mouth, smile, nose, cheeks, jawline and the cum I leave all over it.

Sorry, couldnt help it.

• Her smile if she looks like a sour puss then ugg forget it...

• Happiness.
    If a girl is happy with herself, she is beautiful

• Eyes and smile/teeth.

• What matters most is that she likes me. No girls like me, so the first prerequisite is that she has to be into me. Anything else doesn't matter at that point, it would be a miracle so i couldnt ask for more.

• The entire face but if you want me to single something out then, it's eyes, lips and smile.

• Eyes
    (Filler)

• 1. Beauty without makeup
    2. Symmetry
    3. Eyes

• symmetry I like things to be symmetrical lol.

• I was recently in a ballet with some of the most beautiful ballerinas in America. My friends and I were talking about who our crush was. Everyone had their own girl they were crushing on, but I picked my crush because if her NOSE. Just has to be a unique nose.

• everything matters. do you really think one feature would make up for the rest lacking ones?

physical attraction is how everything comes together one being dependen of one another to be attractive. like a nice butt with short legs long torso would make the ass obsolete.

• I love the whole face, everything about it is my favorite part. On the right girl of course

• Eyes, definitely the eyes, that really stands out the most. Sometimes that made me want to look right into her and let her how much i felt for her

• Her smile means lot to me, eye make up

• Eyes 👀 n actually behaviour towards me matters bc I'm not good looking so I think I won't have any right to judge 😊

• Eveything matters, but probably the nose the most.

• eyes, its all about the eyes, not the color, or shape but the look!

• Gotta have those eyes that just makes you wanna say yes to any ridicules request she makes.

• Lips and eyes. With a nice shade of lipstick your eyes will look really nice. I personally like blue eyes with the right shade of lipstick makes me go crazy

• Overall facial symmetry.

• Love the kissable lips!

• Eyes: don't care what color they are
    Depends how long the hair is: don't care about the color.
    Long eyelashes
    No acne

• Her smile and cheeks

• Eyes.. and if she has dimples that seals the deal!

• first thing we notice is smile.. then eyes..

• Smile and eyes. Can't describe what makes them beautiful, you just know it when you see it.

• Eyes... and Hair if that counts. Hair would be over eyes, but since I don't know if it's a choice.

• More from Guys
    52