Should I just drop him?

Hello all.

So I've been dating this dude for a short while (about a month) and it has been rocky since day one. To be more specific, he has been kind of a jerk but I assumed that he just has a wall up. Later, I find out that he's been talking to his ex via Facebook about how he believes our relationship isn't going to last because "there is no connection" and that he misses her, etc. I left him once because of this, saying that is disrespectful toward me and if that's how he felt then why waste more of my time.

He literally begged and pleaded to be with me, and I said to block her on Facebook as their is no reason to be talking to her. He said okay at first but when it was time to do it, he made it more difficult.

He blocked her for literally a minute before unblocking her and talking to her again, which I find out two days later. I leave him again as I told him that lying was not the best choice of action and that I'm done being lied to. He had also messaged a chick saying how he had a "dream of her boobs" which also irked me. He once again begged and pleaded to be with me. Said he would block them both. He would give me his password to Facebook or even delete it (which I didn't accept).

He also admitted to me that when we've had intercourse, he was quick on purpose which irritated me even more as I've never had a selfish partner. He said he hasn't "been himself" and is going to change his selfish ways. But so far, nothing.

Ultimately, I feel bipolar and crazy because I've been trying to leave him multiple times to which I fall back into because I feel bad. I like him a lot but at this point I'm unsure if it's even worth dealing with.

Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Drop this guy like a bad habit. A good relationship is built on trust, of which it sounds as though he is lacking a lot. I'd say lose this guy and don't look back. If he someday can prove to you he is trustworthy, then maybe. But don't stay with him because he is begging. He needs to live up to and deserve you.
    It's like a kid who wants candy. They gotta learn to clean their room first. You can't just give them candy because they begged for it

What Guys Said 4

• Erm. . . you might as well leave the relationship because, well. . . . he already has.

• Drop him like a hot rock, he's probably thinking of his ex while he's playing with you...
    Run Forest, run!
    Einsteins definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result!

• i say yes u should drop him if your dealing with his games this early into the relationship then its going to get worse and eventually his gonna walk all over you, mean what u say and say what u mean, its not your fault he's doing all this stuff to u, so dont feel bad about leaving him, if u feel as though u deserve better than leave him and find better, the ultimate goal here is TRUST if u dont have TRUST u dont have anything at all.

• Good God! Don't know what the equivalent thing would be to say to a woman in this case but if you were a man I'd say "GROW A FUCKING PAIR"!

You deserve better. If you stay, you deserve what you get.

What Girls Said 4

• Leave him please... things in a relationship are only supposed to get better, and you deserve better. Honestly this guy isn't over his ex and if he can't get over her than why get in a relationship? -.-" this guy is not only a true jerk, but a selfish two timing asshole. You need to leave him and don't go back to him. Love isn't supposed to hurt, at least not in the long run. This guy isn't going to change, plus you've been with him for only a month... and in all honesty a guy can't get too friendly with any girl when they are in a relationship and neither can we as girls. Also, don't compare yourself to her in any way because jealousy is the ugliest trait and you are a beautiful person. :) So leave this guy and respect and love yourself, be positive and attract positivity. Be confident and show him you are no one's bitch. I hope this helps :) goodluck, please update me on your decision.

• Do drop him.

• Drop him like a hot potato! Its not worth the stress.

• You need to leave him and cut off all contact with him, delete his number, delete him off facebook/snapchat/Twitter or whatever else, cut him off completely. If you don't you're just going to go back to him everytime he begs. If he tries to beg, say nothing and walk away. He's being very selfish. You seem like you're tired and over it. Move on and don't look back