Girls, women on here that say they can't find a nice good guy please dont take this the wrong way but I have to say this why are women so blind?

reason i ask i was talking to a girl the other night she was unhappy because she can't ever find a nice guy that will respect her not hurt or treat her like shit but always seem to find ass holes who treat her like shit. but why when y'all are talking to one you never seem to notice us when we are right in front of you

2

What Girls Said 2

• I can only speak for myself; attraction is a large part of any relationship. I have found that as I have grown older the things that make a man attractive have shifted. I love a good personality, someone that can make me laugh. It is important to be respectful and kind, have good morals. Not all of us lime or date the jerks :)

• Girls go for the decent or good looking guys, if you're below average you probably won't get notice.