Do I have a right to be angry about my girlfriend snapchatting her ex?

Every time we are at a party or just out in general my girlfriend gives me her phone to hold because she doesn't have pockets. The last couple times we have been out her phone has vibrated in my pocket and Ill look at it and I've seen her ex of about 4 months ago snapping her....out of curiosity I look at their snap history and I see they snap eachother back and forth every day AND he is on her best friend list.

I think it's complete BS to stay in contact with an ex when you are in a relationship with someone else but am I just being possesive? Should I confront her about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say confront her cause that is just crossing the line... you are supposed to be her best friend and like her boyfriend... sure if he said hai and they checked up on each other before deciding to not talk anymore it would be passable, but everyday? fuck no! don't start yelling, at least not soon, and tell her that it legit bothers you. Ask her how she would feel if you were talking to your ex 24/7 or a random chick instead of her.. if she says she wouldn't mind she is either lying or has a very fucked up perception of the words "faithful, loyal, and love" Best of luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Sure, confront her. But don't expect her to take it lightly when you explain to her that you've gone through her phone.

• People seriously have no sense of privacy

• @Mesonfielde ikr. I could never bring myself to go through someone else's phone without their permission. And even then I'd feel guilty (if I was searching for "evidence").

• and even then, as in, even if I had their permission :D derp.

• You should confront her. Tell her how it makes you feel. And if it wasn't a big deal why has she never said anything about it? That is not right.

• If I were seeing someone and he was snapchatting his ex, I'd feel very uncomfortable and upset about it. Talk to her about this, for sure, but try to keep your cool - don't accuse her of anything other than keeping in touch with her ex without your knowledge.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to date a girl who is still great friends with ex-boyfriends. It's just asking for trouble. Plus you said it's everyday occurrence.

I will say that lumos is right about the fact that she's not going to be happy about the fact you looked through her phone. I wouldn't be suprised if she turns the argument around and makes you the bad guy, so just be prepared for that.

maybe you could start snapchatting everyday with one of your ex's :/

• Well, can you prove they are trying to get back together? Maybe they actually ARE just friends. I personally could keep contact with previous encounters, but if I made up my mind on breaking up, I don't think I would want to undo it. People tend to have a reason to do what they do.

• You have all the right to be mad.

Talk to her about it bro

• Yeah, that's pretty bad, I would confront her about that.

• I would nut the fuck up if I were you.