Which region of women/men do you find most attractive (in the US)?

Northeastern, Southeastern, Midwest, SouthWest, or Western. Also why?
Maybe even list them in most to least attractive? (I'd also like to ask why that is the most attractive region if you didn't already answer it above, and why what region you pick is your least attractive)
This is purely based on what you know of those regions as well, and of course there will always be exceptions to the rule of that, but I'm asking this as a general question.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure all states have nice women.

From my experience though, I quite liked Californian girls a lot, haha...

What Girls Said 2

• Western I don't know every place has attractive people

• well of course, which is why I said of course there are exceptions, but in general. So why would you say Western?

• I've seen very good looking men

• I like Italian, Mexican, and Chinese. I really like darker skin, with dark eyes, and darker hair. Although, I really do like the blonde guys with bright blue eyes. So, whatever country they come from, I like that.

What Guys Said 1

• It's kind of a melting pot everywhere. The girls here in my town in Colorado are pretty good looking though.