Worst date you've ever been on?

I went on a date with this guy to the movies. First off he ended up picking me up at my house, and he was the worst driver ever. I clenged to my seatbelt just praying that we would get to our destination. Then I had to pay for us to even get into the movies because he forgot his wallet. After our date he gave me a kiss on my cheek. I litterly felt like he was trying to suck my face off. As you can guess that was our first and last date together lol

Most Helpful Guy

• She badgered me for months to go out with her, after turning her down for months I finally agreed just to get her to stop bugging me. The whole time she kept talking about how popular she was, how she was a virgin, and all the guys wanted her so bad, and I was so lucky to be on a date with her (we didn't go to the same school). She seemed to have forgotten who asked who out here. Luckily she was really hot, so I took her back to my place and we did have some fun. She wanted me to take her virginity but I couldn't possibly since I knew I was only going to hurt her. She was way too immature. But I basically told her that, and it was the reason I didn't want to date her in the first place and she only proved my point, I tried to be nice about it but she didn't handle rejection well, I think she was used to getting what she wants. Anyway, she threw a temper tantrum and I had to babysit her for a while haha.

What Guys Said 14

• My friend talked me into going on a double date with one of his gf's friends. I didn't really want to, but I went anyways. My friend and I are like complete opposites, physically and personality-wise (but we were still good friends), and I don't think he told her anything about me, because she didn't even give me a chance. I'm assuming she was expecting me to be like him or something but whatever her problem was, it made the date super awkward. Not only did she not pay any attention to me, my friend was basically flirting with his gf AND my date the whole time. Luckily I didn't really have any self esteem at that point to destroy, but hearing her beg her friend not to have to ride with me in my car didn't do anything to improve it.

• Dang that really sucked :/ I'm sorry to hear that happened to you.

• Yeah, thanks but I just use those kinds of situations as learning experiences. It was one of the many failures I had with girls that motivated me to improve myself. Now I have a girlfriend and everything's going great :)

• I have a ton of them. The one that irked me the most was one that after taking her to a swanky place for dinner, and about 82% of the time she was on her phone and I was the only one talking while she would only look up to say "uh huh" or yes and no's and things like that... Being the kind of guy that I am, I quietly stood up, paid the bill, and walked out (she didn't even see me leave). She later asked me why I left, that was funny. I react differently on different terrible dates.

• Whenever I'm on a date or even just out with friends I try to not pull my phone out. To me it comes off a little disrespectful. Especially on a date

• What a bitch.

• @Entrieton it happens

• I met her in a online dating site. She seemed to be very interesting telling me how educated she is, studied history and is now a teacher. So I asked her out. On my way to her town (not so far away from me) I was excited to meet her. A girl that is into history finally.
    She already knew of course that Im a history geek also. When we started talking I found out that she was a dumbs and didn't know shit about history and she was everything I dislike about people in general. A liberal, marxist without a personality, product of the marxist factory she called university.
    I couldn't understand how she finished her studies and how she is teaching. I was the one teaching her in this case! I was so disappointed and pissed off...
    First and only date with her. After I returned home I deleted her on Facebook.

• Man. there was this girl who I went to several dates with. She gave me many opportunities and the last one I totally f*cked up. I had a reservation at a fancy restaurant on Valentine's day and we got there really late. Obviously they didn't have any tables when we arrived, they told me that we would have to wait about 1H and I didn't have a plan B. She noticed that stress took control over me and she led the date after that. She took me to a restaurant and paid for everything. I tried to pay but she sat on the receipt so I wouldn't have the chance to take it lol. To make it worse and decided to confess and I came out a little too creepy cause I was very nervous. Obviously she rejected me and hasn't contacted me since then.

• There was a woman I had slept with one time, then we didn't see each other for a long time (a little over a year). But we started going out slowly, and she had just been through some pretty heavy stuff (suicide attempt kinda thing). So I told her I can wait, let's just take this easy.

Fast forward to a restaurant where she starts telling me about her new BF and how they are having sex, etc. I was waiting for this chick! Needless to say that was the last time I saw her.

• lol that's just a weird thing to bring up. I would feel very uncomfortable

• Ya, somehow I had ended up friend zoned and didn't realize it.

• It would have to when I had dinner with a girl and she was on her phone the whole time... before dinner we walked around chatted and it was great til dinner...

• Worst date I've been on is when I accidentally met that girl's all 4 older overprotective brothers.
    Spent next 2 hours answering their questions about myself.

• lmao I feel for... my dad does that for me

• @MeganLoves

I guess it's needless to say that I've decided to never call that girl ever again, although I got the impression her brothers were okay with me after talking to me for good 2 hours.

• Lol that sounds to me like he followed part of the script from a comedy video I did back in high school.

• The worst date I ever went on was with this one girl I asked out to dinner and for most of the time she was either always quiet or always on her phone texting and such. When I would try and start a conversation, she would just give me one worded responses. So basically I probably would have had the same dating experience if I took a brick out to the bar instead

• Never been on one. Should I be proud about that?

• I met a girl in person from an online dating site, she was very boring, I was doing all the talking and she wasn't giving me anything to work with, I didn't talk to her again.

• Blind dates, all of them.

• Never been on a date with gf..

• She sat there talking about other guys she liked and listed all her ex's lack luster achievements like they were amazing. She couldn't understand when it became obvious we were splitting the bill!

• Haha dang I never bring up ex's. Its obvious that she wasn't over them

• It's funny, I knew that she wasn't over him, but I also thought she was probably pretty selfish as she was talking with total abandon for what I might think, while apparently being keen on me. She's in my social group and she's a man eater, it's lucky for me that I'm allergic to bullshit. lol

What Girls Said 6

• It was a blind date. My friend had her dude over and he brought another dude so she called me up.

I was an hour late--admittedly, I didn't want to go. Because I feared that my worst fear would come true... and it did. The guy wasn't attractive--and I get there to see that they're sitting on the couch, listening to music, cold food made but untouched.

I felt so uncomfortable, because my heart immediately sank when I saw the guy--don't you hate when you have optimistic thoughts that turn out to be DEAD wrong?

But I was nice, cordial, talked a little while drinking some gross alcohol, and then my friend and her dude went in her room to have sex. Leaving me alone. With the guy.

Ugh. I had such a massive headache. I excused myself and left. :)

• yea whenever my friends try to set me up with someone they know they need to send me a picture first. My taste in men and theirs are totally different haha.

• LOL. Exactly.

• The dates that are the worst my in my opinion are the ones where I feel like I have to pull a conversation from him. Awkward, uncomfortable... just not good.

• yes I agree with you, and I'm pretty shy sometimes so I hate when I'm the one that has to bring up stuff.

• It's never easy whether you are the shy one or the other person ism, in my opinion. Good question though.

• This guy I dated 2 months ago took me out to the movies and tried to kiss me during the movie. I only went out with him because I thought he was nice but he just wanted more on a 1st date. I didn't even hug him or kiss him that day. Since then I haven't replied to his texts

• I hate when guys try to get to 3rd base on a first date. Which is the reason I really don't like dating that much lol

• Never been on a real date.

• I didn't go on my first date until I was in college.

• Well I wasn't allowed to date because my parents wanted me to focus on school. I don't know what yours or other peoples situations are.

• I wasn't allowed to during high school, but I still had a bf that they knew nothing about in junior and senior year. We didn't see much of each other. Same goes for my next bf. So I guess that's why v

• Dude brought his dad and little brother to the movie with us 😒😒😒

• A little too soon to be introducing you to the family haha. I hope the movie was good at least!

• Epic. What happened then? How did that go?

What movie did you watch? War movie?

• Yikes lol... i went on a blind date with a guy who was a body builder. Not only did he flex his breast muscles for the waitress just to show off, we went dancing afterwards and he literally just stood there with his arms crossed like a bodyguard while i danced around him (mind you i had a few drinks to calm my nerves through the night). He hardly smiled and tried to pick me up like that girl from the movie dirty dancing at the end dancing scene. I was looking at him like, "are you crazy?" Oh, and i ended up paying for our dinner and drinks since he "forgot his wallet" too. Fun times...