Girls, do women prefer taller guys?

For a long time I've felt that the reason I can't find a nice girl to date is because I'm shorter than the average guy. I'd prefer to be at least 5'8 or 5'9. I'm only 5'6 so I'm wondering if that could be working against me?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Height isn't really a big deal to me. Do I notice tall guys before shorter ones? Well yeah lol. But that doesn't mean that I'm anti-anything under 6ft. If I'm into you then your height really doesn't matter.

What Girls Said 6

• I know being 5'11, I do prefer taller men. Personally, it is harder to find men who are taller these days.

• Yes, I prefer taller guy and since I'm only 5'2, I don't really have any trouble in finding a guy taller than me :D

• I suppose most girls like tall guys. I'm 5'3 and I want my man to be at least 5'9 ... to me that's average though I would love dating a guy who is 6ft

• Yes. Women usually prefer taller men. But there are exceptions.

• I'm 5'2 so as long as he is my height or taller it's fine.

• I can't speak for all women but the guy that I am ridiculously attracted to is around 5'5"-5'6".