Girls, if a guy is funny does he become attractive?

Is a guy instantly attractive to you if he's funny no matter if you think he's hot or not?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• It helps, but it won't make me attracted to him if I'm not at all.

• What if you like the same TV progs etc?

• Like I said, it all depends. There has to be some attraction because the guy is going to care about having sex with his partner. She can't base her enthusiasm for sex with him on TV programs or jokes simply because human nature doesn't work that way. BUT, if there is starting attraction, compatibility makes it amplified.

What Girls Said 4

• For me, not instantly if im not initially attracted to him. its gradual but yea, if he's funny, its a huge plus and always draws me in

• No, he doesn't instantly become attractive regardless of everything else. Being funny certainly makes a guy more attractive, but if I'm not feelin' him at all otherwise, I'm not gonna suddenly be like *swoooon* because he made me laugh.

• What if you like same tv progs etc?

• If he has my exact sense of humor, yes. Or an odd sense of humor that is pleasantly surprising...

Otherwise no. It'll make me like him more, and want to be friends. But not necessarily dating material type of attraction. There are other things to take into account for that.

• What about if you like same tv progs etc?

• Uh... liking the same tv shows is not really what I was thinking. I mean... it's cool if he does. But I really don't care about that one way or another.

I meant similar thought processes, ideas about life (morals, if you will), and career interests.

• Nah.
    Just makes him friend or acquaintance material.