Should I worry?

I have been seeing a man for just under 2 months. We were introduced to each other but a mutual friend 2 months ago. He started texting me shortly after. At first I was busy so I didn't have a ton of time to hang out with him but once we did hang out things moved really fast. We don't get to spend that much time together but when we do it is for more than a day at a time. When I leave he always walks me to the train. The mutual friend told me that this guy sees a future with me but I always feel that I am making plans to see him, not the other way around. He has never said no to hanging out. He is always down for whatever I suggest. When we are together we talk about everything and he has said he likes that we can talk about anything and it is a great conversation. He wants me to meet close friends, he has started calling us a we when talking to other people and the other night he called himself "your man" when we were sitting on his couch laughing. It is strange that I feel like I have known him a lot longer than 2 months but I still worry that him not messaging me is a bad sign. Should I be worried?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• If you want him to ask you to hang out more, then you have to ask him to. Men don't think about things like that and how we (women) may interpret them. He probably hasn't bothered to ask you because you have asked him, but if you express that you are concerned that he isn't asking you out because he doesn't want to make the effort, or because he doesn't care if he sees you, he will probably tell you he didn't even think of it that way (which men don't). Just bring it up and let him know that it would make you feel really good if he made the effort to ask you to hang out.

• Maybe he doesn't like texting