Guys, what do you think of girls with non-girly/nerdy interests?

Is it not appealing for girls to be too into too much nerdy stuff? For instance, I really like lord of the rings, start trek, and doctor who, and I also like a lot of violent/action movies and beer. Is it not appealing to have a lot of these types of interests?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe in masculine/feminine interests. You like these things or you don't, there's no boy-ishness about the things you mentioned. On the contrary, I'd say the vast majority of people want to end the boys-club attitude present in these fields.

I think most guys want partners (Or friends, whatever.) with similar or shared interests. You cannot go wrong being in these spaces and meeting people with whom you share common ground.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• Well, if I or most of my single guy friends found a woman like that our first question would probably be; Are you free Saturday night? ;)

Most women turn up their noses at those interests and typically don't like guys with those interests. Finding a woman like that is a real keeper! Guys that aren't really into nerd stuff might not be AS excited about the nerd stuff, but I doubt it would be a deal breaker.

The only thing I would be careful of is when you are pounding beer, some girls might try to act like a guy's friend, with the belching and so on. Keep stuff like that to a minimum for most guys and you will be fine.

A good looking girl like you, who's into all that cool stuff, believe me you won't stay single for long, especially with another nerd ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • i love tomboy girls basically that don't give a fuck about fashion and oter girly stufff...

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • Your personality and looks should be feminine. It doesn't really matter whether your hobbies are feminine or masculine.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it when girls are into nerdy stuff. More in common means less arguing over what to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nerd girls are hot. You shouldn't have any problem finding a boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
  • One word:

- Hot

I find geeks very attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any of those things, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as she still knows how to be a girl

0|0
    0|0