Does he like her?

I've been with my boyfriend for 11 months now. I'm on hospital homebound and he actually goes to school so I never know what's going on while he's there. He had to do a project with this girl in class and they've been good friends ever since. Before anyone accuses me of being that bitchy, jealous girlfriend I want to make sure it's understood that I cut off all my guy friends at the beginning of the relationship because he was very jealous. I do get a little jealous too but not as jealous as him. I asked him to not talk to his girl friends as much because it's not fair for me to cut everyone off while he does whatever he wants. So he agreed on his own he just won't talk to them. So after he met this girl I got a little jealous because I really think she likes him. It was only right for me to remove when he got jealous but when I asked if he wouldn't talk to her, he got really mad. He has a bad teper so sometimes I get yelled at if we talk about her. He used to tell me they only talk if she texts him first. Now they talk more often and he was deleting the texts between them. When I asked why he said it was because he didn't want me to feel uncomfortable if I actually saw them talking. He apologized but no matter how upset I get he won't stop talking to her. If I show any signs of jealousy he gets really mad. I thought he was mad because he might like her and he thinks I know but he tells me it's because I'm not trusting him. I'm trying to make this short now so I just feel like he might like her because of the way he acts when I ask about her and because he felt the need to hide the fact that they were talking. Also, she asked him if it was okay for them to talk and he told her it was knowing I wasn't okay with it. He sounds like he tells the truth when he tells me they're just friends. When he tells me that I don't get the feeling he's lying, but

He always tells me she's just a friend. He says it's not right for me to tell him he can't have a friend. I wouldn't have a problem with it if I didn't have this strong feeling that one of them likes the other.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a pretty immature relationship. Anyways, people tend to do what they are not allowed to do. You're bf may have a thing for this girl or he wouldn't be talking to her.