What can I do about this guy?

I’ve liked this guy on/off for about 4 years now. Last May, he kissed me for the first time, but a week later I had to leave the country for two months. So I left without telling him, thinking I would be able to message him via FB when I got to my destination. I had of course forgotten that I had suspected him of blocking me, for seemingly no reason at all. So I didn’t contact him for two months, since I had no way to do it.
When I came back home, my SIM-card went missing, and I couldn’t text him (If I could’ve I don’t know what I would have said). I ended up seeing him randomly, but I avoided him, since I was certain he wouldn’t want to talk to me after me essentially giving him the cold shoulder for two months.
Then sometime in February , he added me on snapchat, which sent me spinning. We’ve had few, short conversations, since then, but I don’t know how to proceed? I want to see him, to figure out if these feelings are real or just something I’ve overplayed in my head.
There are a lot of other small details and happenings that have lead to my confusion about him, but I don’t want to bore you all with a long elaborate story, so those are the basics.
Anyway, I've been trying to build up the courage to do something about this situation, but I don't know what to do. (Hope I've put this in the right category, and sorry for any bad grammar)

What Guys Said 1

• All of these problems seem to be for lack of clear communication. Try establishing a way to talk to each other. If you're unable to do that you're wasting time.

What Girls Said 0