Everyone thinks I'm out of his league, so why won't he pay me attention?

I don't want to sound like a bitch or big headed etc, but his friends and my friends have all told me that I'm out of his league. He's said it too. But I don't believe it for a second. We're only casually hooking up, but I really like him. He's always blowing hot and cold and I just want him to pay me more attention. He also always checks up on my tinder profile and asks if I've been on any dates and gets annoyed when my exes text me. I My friends figure that it's because I'm "out of his league" and he's just using me for an ego boost. I've been through that exact situation before, but this doesn't feel like that. Is there anyone I can ask?

What Guys Said 1

• He obviously wants you to be his girlfriend. What so u mean by more attention? Like 24-7?

• Well, not exactly 24/7, but like almost instant replies to texts and stuff like that would be nice. Is that too much to ask? (I don't mean that sarcastically - I'm genuinely asking!)

• Yeah, that sounds like a good idea actually! Thanks for all the help! I really appreciate it! I've just got one last question - do you think it'd be worth me asking him if he wants to hangout as in a date rather than just watching tv as usual?

• Yea, i think you should definitely go for it! He is probably shy, like me. I recently lost an opportunity due to that fact. Personally, i wouldve loved it if the girl initated, especially considering this guy hasn't had a girlfriend yet. Wish u the best of luck

What Girls Said 0