How do you know when it's over?

Just that.. How do you know when a relationship is really over?

Most Helpful Guy

• When you stop talking to each other.

What Guys Said 3

• when you fight with your SO everyday basically

• More often than not..

• When the fat lady sings. Lol no but seriously when you can't communicate anymore, hate each other, fight all the time, never do anything together anymore.

• You don't. You could not talk for years, then somehow he slowly slips back into your life.

• In a current relationship, I mean.

• Well that's one thing women need to see more of, they turn bad when guys don't treat them how they should be treated.

If you want to, go ahead haha.

• Ok. Message me if you want.

And I agree with you. Guys are so selfish nowadays.

What Girls Said 1

• It's different for everyone, but I suppose, when you reflect on your present situation and feel indifferent about the person you are with, or the state of the relationship itself. I say that in reference to someone who is otherwise not being abused in any way, but in relation to someone who is being abused physically, emotionally or psychologically, then the relationship is over as soon as you feel your rights as a person are being disrespected by the person you're with, and you're suffering because of it.