Is this too much of an age gap?

im almost 21 and I'm pretty sure he just turned 47? Is that too much of an age difference?

• Yes, too much!
  • No, age doesn't matter.
The guy doesn't act like he's in he's 40s... I think I'm in love... like I REALLY like this guy.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on your maturity level.

• What if she's mature and he's not so much.

• Not that he immature... he just doesn't act like he's in his 40s

• Keep in mind half your age plus seven. So by this he should not date lower than 30.

What Guys Said 1

• age doesn't really matter

What Girls Said 2

• It's really up to what to think but I believe that age is a number that should be paid attention to in relative age. If you we're 40 and he was 67 I it would be as complex. Although some might say maturity is not an issue; I believe it matters because average someone 26 years older especially while your at that age can mean different long term goal, and overall different outlooks on life. It's not only about the age gap but at the stage of life you're in, whether in university or not this stage is when you generally begin forming ideas of what you want in life, and what you want one day can change in two years. Whereas he's 47 and is settled in his thoughts and most likely won't change his lifestyle whether good or bad, and may have a steady career.

• age is jus a number