Not good looking enough for online dating, alternatives?

So I'm not good looking enough for online dating/tinder/etc. since everybody has higher standards physically online, so what should I do? I know I could do things old fashioned just talking to strangers, but I've had so little success finding somebody I really click with doing that. I mean, not impossible, just rare.

So how can a mediocre looking guy meet women that he will actually "click" with, removing online from the equation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically "networking" is the way to go. Even if you don't like the girl, "be friends" as she could have a single friend you could eventually click with. Just keep in touch with girls but don't bring up all the "dating" stuff. Text em to see how they're doing every so often and to maybe hang out when convenient somewhere public and sometimes they'll bring a friend you can see.

Also having a common interest is a huge plus.

I personally use the gym to meet people and every now and then a girl will keep asking me to workout with her. Helps me look better physically while meeting someone at the same time.

• I've been trying to do that but I get women that are A. Interested and im not so when they realize it they disappear or B. They aren't interested either and they don't really make any effort to be just friends.

I've been feeling like recently women are only friends with guys they are interested in at some level beyond just friends.

• If you don't mind the risk you can also try coworkers although I avoid that. It is tough since most people out there go to bars and are wreckless.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• do the way youvfeel mre comfrotable with basically... and just to let you know some girls might find you more than mediocre

• Yes online dating is a fucking joke

• If you are religious, find a social group at a local church. Outside of that, I couldn't say.

• online dating = human ebay.

Fuck online dating. Fuck Twitter. Fuck FB. Fuck instagram. Fuck it all.