Did I actually reject her?

I told my crush, who is really shy, how I felt about her. (I am shy as well) This is what I said: "I think you're talented, intelligent, extremely cute, have a beautiful voice, and have a cute laugh. I want the chance to get to know you.”
She responded with: "Thankyou this is very nice, and my friend is right, you're very, very sweet. But, I just don't think I feel the same way. And I think I might like someone else. Sorry."
But the thing is, she hasn't shown any signs at all of liking someone else ever since that. I sometimes see her look at me, smile, then look down. We've never talked in person before. I'd still like the chance to get to know her even after this. Is there any chance that I could even after all of this awkwardness?

Most Helpful Girl

• She said clearly that she doesn't like you in that way. Accept that. Even if she did like you, she has made it clear that she doesn't want to pursue anything with you, respect that and leave it alone.

What Girls Said 2

• based on what you told, my opinion is she might be saying the truth about her liking another guy, and she is just being friendly with you. if a girl actually likes you, she will actually say yes when you ask her, not giving excuses about liking other guy.

• Move on... she isn't interested. if u respect her, listen to what she told you, there are plenty of fish in the sea.

What Guys Said 1

• She probably is talking to someone else