How often do you get approached?

That is someone coming up to you whose intention is obviously to get with you (sexually, romantically or something along those lines)?

• I'm attractive. It happens most days.
    5% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
  • I'm attractive. It happens most weeks.
    5% (1)13% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • I'm attractive. It happens about once a month.
    10% (2)7% (1)9% (3)Vote
  • It happens rarely or never.
    75% (15)60% (9)69% (24)Vote
  • I'm unattractive. It happens most days.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm unattractive. It happens most weeks.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I'm unattractive. It happens about once a month.
    5% (1)13% (2)7% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So far the only people who have voted yes to being approached are guys... lying? Terrible sample? Or do girls actually do more approaching than guys these days...

0|1
11|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Never. I've never been approached.

0|2
    0|0
    • Not once? Do you not get out much (or have someone with you most of the time)?

• Show All
    • I've been told I'm cute... maybe I should get some weed...

• Dogs are better, they can bark when you have a heart attack, the cats will just eat you...

What Girls Said 10

• Shit happens frequently.
    I look alright.
    I didn't vote.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know if I'm attractive or unattractive so not sure which option to pick, lol. But it happens occasionally, like maybe once a month. Which is far more frequent than before I was in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe you look happier now that you're in a relationship.

• Show All
    • I thought maybe you look happier so they're more likely to approach... if you're married do you wear a ring? (You'd think most guys wouldn't approach in that situation.)

• I'm married now and I have a ring. But I think some guys just have a thing for married women. They don't care about the ring on her hand.

• Yeah, no. No one approaches me lol.

Well no, I'm lying. They approach me to ask about my friends lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Almost never. Depends on where I am. In everyday life, I don't meet a lot of new people so almost never. When I'm on vacation, pretty much everyday. Foreigners like blonde hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never been approached. Never dated anyone. Forever alone. But, I did approach my crush. I told him I like him and I can tell he DEFINITELY wasn't interested.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's unfortunate, but at least you had the courage to tell him.

• NEVER!!!

JK :P It happened once a loooonnnggg time ago

0|1
    0|0
  • I voted D, because the only other one that applied made me feel ugly.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you get approached about once a month?

• Show All
    • Well I guess it would get annoying if it happened to often. Are they ever guys that you'd be interested in?

• No. I'm in a relationship, and they're usually drunk jerks.

• Not as often as I used to since I've relocated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rarely! haha

0|0
    0|0
    • People have approached my best friend when I'm standing right there lol but not really me... :/

• I guess they need glasses.

• Only 2 times in my whole life so far lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Mostly in school when I'm working on something or eating by random people who're just coming over to say hi. I've never seen them before, I don't know their name , I don't know what they want , so I'll mostly just reply with an awkward.

"ello' "
    Assuming I don't have a mouthful of food and comes out as "moflo"

0|2
    0|0
    • These are girls right, who you think are interested in you?

• Interested?
      Possibly , I mean I wouldn't just go about saying hi to random people. What sort of interest tho I have no idea. Them Canucks are pretty friendly tho , asking random people if they want to blaze in the parking lot lol

• I'm not sure what constitutes a clearly romantic intention, because every single time I have been certain a girl was interested and asked her out, she has had a boyfriend or said she wasn't interested. Either that, or I've seen a ring on her finger and thought, well dammit.

I've never been asked out explicitly, of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm attractive, it doesn't happen very often. Girls don't tend to approach, so it's nothing new.
    I do get stares and smile, but actual approaches, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only get approached by friends of friends, or at my work. I have never been a approached by a random girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Twice in middle school, and twice in high school, that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once in a while at school. That's all

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically zero but maybe once

0|0
    0|0
    • Same for me, I was 'approached' by a few girls in school, but I always assumed it was a joke of sorts, on reflection I think one of them might have been serious.

• I just had like one girl walk up and so I remember you and kept saying she knew even though she didn't. And then she asked if I thought she was good looking and then she left to go back to her friends. She looked like a freshman and I was out of high school so I didn't do anything