Girls, what's wrong with me?

Im the same way all my friends and people know me say that I'm the nicest man and I'm the tresure for any girl or woman, but it's a lie, I'm 36 years old I dress expensively good I get complements all the time I drive Expensive car I have very nice place to live in one of the best area in the city I run my own business, I work out have decent body, take care of myself when I talk to girls they say that I'm gentleman and rarely polite with sharp maners, also they say that I'm very smart and have good sence of humor and I'm not ugly, BUT NO WOMAN wants me.

Then why the hell my friends wifes say to me all the time that they wish to see their husbands like me

4

Most Helpful Girl

• "when I talk to girls they say that I'm gentleman and rarely polite with sharp maners, also they say that I'm very smart and have good sence of humor and I'm not ugly, BUT NO WOMAN wants me."

My guess would be that they may simply be lying to you. If that's not the case, then I have no idea.

• Then why the hell my friends wifes say to me all the time that they wish to see their husbands like me

• They're friends, so they're biased. Or maybe they're just trying to be polite.

What Girls Said 3

• I think they could be saying that not to hurt you or mean't it as a friendly gesture. Or maybe you need to reach out to more people and start asking out the ladies you like.

• You just haven't found the right woman. be patient. she will come into your life when the time is right.

• Well, how's your personality and attitude? Because that can be a turn off.

• If I had a bad personality I would have real friends around me and I'd ha haters, but no. And I'm not shy

• Are you a player or bad boy type and older ladies really don't dig that as much. They want to settle down with a good faithful and loyal man. As long as you don't act like a cheater or aren't one then you should be fine. I mean, you could "play" the shy type and see if that gets you anywhere first. That's how my fiancĂ© caught my eye, not too shy but just a generally sweet guy. Well actually, don't pretend. That will just get you in trouble later.