Girls, would you date a guy who was shorter than you?

Hey there girls, just wondering, have/ would any of you date a guy who is shorter than you? If not, what quality must he possess in order for you to overlook the height restriction? Now that I think about it, I don't think that I have ever observed a couple where the male is shorter than the female, at best I've seen couples where they were of equal height, why do you think that is? I am very curious to know what you girls think. Cheers.

6

Most Helpful Girl

• if i really liked his personality

• That is a very good attitude.

• because thats the nature of things i guess, it just feels kinda awkward sometimes when the guy's shorter. like would a guy date a girl who was more muscular and manly looking, it's rare, most guys like feminine girls. same the other way around, girls like a more manly guy who is bigger then them

• I never thought of it like that, thanks.

What Girls Said 5

• I'll be honest, I'd feel really uncomfortable dating a guy who was shorter than me. I'm almost always the smallest person in the room so when I do find someone shorter than me it makes me feel awkward to be standing near them.

• Never once, no exceptions.
    Ie;I only date men six foot plus.

Note: No offence to short dudes intended.

• That's cool I am not offended, but can you tell me why you feel that way?

• Sure thang.

*I luuuurve feeling physically and totally over powered by the men that I date.
      *Tall men usually = "tall dick" = HAF!!!
      * I am five foot eight and one half, luurve wearing heels while STILL being shorter than my dates.

• oooookkkkkk, I respect your opinion though.

• I never met a guy who was shorter than 5'5, maybe I'll try.

• My SO is 2.5 in (6 cm) shorter than me.

• Yeah but not miles shorter