She ditched halfway through our date last night and never came back, still feeling pretty miserable even today. Anyone have any thoughts or advice?

Hi everyone,
So was on a date last night and all was going pretty well, after we finished eating she needed to go to an ATM to get cash (as you could only pay by card) and I stayed to wait for her. Time kept passing, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes etc until after an hour she still hadn't came back and the place was closing. Luckily enough, the waitresses had an idea on what was going on and presumably out of pity they give me the meal on the house, I got no texts, no phone calls, no nothing and was left to walk home feeling miserable. Even this morning not a word and right now it feels like all trust has gone completely out the window.

So does anyone have any thoughts or advice? Has something like this ever happened to anyone and how did you move on afterwards?

Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow that is really dark.
    Maybe found out she had no money in her band and was to embarrassed to return?

What Girls Said 2

• Well that wasn't a very nice thing for her to do. She should have at least the courage to face you and tell you that she's leaving. Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault.

• I'm so sorry this happened. I haven't experienced this yet. Don't blame yourself for this, she was a complete bitch for ditching you halfway throughout the date.

What Guys Said 1

• Mate, I don't know you, but it sounds like you are too good for her. She obviously has no respect or decency towards other people and as such she's not worth a damn. Try to put her out of your mind, she's not worth fretting over.