What do you think of this combination: Petite with big breasts?

Let's say there's this girl who has nice big boobs but she is very short(5'0) and has a small round butt.However very fit and thin but with an average personality. Actually a personality below average but smart and gets very good grades. Would this girl be a good choice for someone to date or would she be nice just for sex? can't wait to see your opinions!

Most Helpful Girl

• My women's intuition is telling me that this is YOU you're talking about.. Would I be right in thinking this. :)

• haha well i want you to be subjective on this... i want to read honest opinions so im not going to say who this is about... but i could talking about my enemy ;)

• When I see a woman's face, my brain makes a snap judgement of whether I am attracted or not. When I see a woman's body, it may inspire lust or not; but that, to me, is a different thing. They are really quite separate, and I can be attracted to a woman whose body I don't find particularly hot, just as I can lust after a woman I am not attracted to.

• Gosh.. Thank you so much for selecting mine as the MHO. :)

What Guys Said 14

• You describe good looks but say the personality is below average. You kind of set this up so your body is tempting and your personality is not. So I will answer by saying your looks would definitely appeal to someone who is just looking for sex. But It will attract guys that are looking to get to know you better and hopefully you can show them the good parts of your personality before they decide you are only good for sex. If I am going to be with someone, I would prefer the whole package for dating, not just sex.

• A below average personality? I'm not sur what you meant by that. I'll just ignore that part and answer your question normally:

Yes, it is usually preferred for a girl to be slender with a big rack. The proportions are just really attractive. But if your legs are very thin, it would be a good idea to make them thicker (by doing squats), because having thin, chicken legs could be the one thing that could ruin it for the rest of your body. Yes, you sound like a nice person for sex. But for me, i wouldn't have sex with anyone without already having been in a relationship with them. So if i liked your personality, yes. If i disliked your personality, no.

• The body is only a part of your whole self, personality is a factor too.
    So someone would have to see/know you to determine if you were right for them.
    Everybody has different likes in body and personality
    Myself, I like petite with smaller boobs , A or B.

• well B is small but looks average on a smaller girl right?

• B would be considered small compared to D or bigger.
      B would be more proportional on a smaller girl.

• Not good personality? Then just for sex.
    I don't wanna date a girl who's personality isn't great.

• Well there's a lot more to a girl than just her butt, boobs and her grades. It's how she carries herself

• I'd love to meet her. Don't care for big breasts, but if she looks nice, and cares about herself, and is smart I'd be happy.

• I wouldn't even notice her. She has a bellow average personality, when the average personality has taken a nose dive over the past decade. You also failed to mention anything about her face.

• the face is above average... nice eyes, average nose, looks fine with no makeup and full lips which is her distinctive feature

• You asked if you should describe the personality and I said I don't care go ahead and paint your picture. As in I do not mind, you can tell me about it, but it's just your view of your personality, not necessarily the way I would view it if I were to meet you.

• well one positive thing about myself is that i am a objective person (as OTHERS tend to characterise me).. but anyway it doesn't matter anymore.. thanks for sharing :)

• Goodbfor sex / short term. with short girls with bigger chests if they don't remain active, the rest of their body will grow into proportion with their chest and you will end up with a short chubby girl. They do make good friends in the long run. :-)

• What do you mean by below average personality?

• basically what guys hate... moody and aggresive

• Then no, looks might get me interested, but i's everything else that'll get me to stay.

• If you behaves nice with me then you'll be treated like queen. Nothing else matters 😶

• "but with an average personality. Actually a personality below average but smart and gets very good grades." = sex. A lot of guys do not want to spend time with an annoying girl even if she looks good.

• damn can i see a pick? or at least tell me the cup size bruh

• i like the fact that you think your personality is below average haha

• well i think my personality sucks.. not that i have ever been told so but i know myself

• well i like wild independent weird personalities as long as they have kind hearts
      and your looks are amazing too

• well maybe my personality is more than wild...(im kinda crazy) but i guess i agree with all the guys

• Might be a bit short for me (6'1") but hey if it all works out she sounds pretty attractive and cute

What Girls Said 1

• If she is under 18, sounds like jail bait