Guys, would you date a girl about 5,1 and you're 6,1 ? Do you think that's cute or embarrassing? Girls, what do you think about this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'2 and my gf is 5'3 on a good day, so it's about the same difference. It's no problem for me. Tall girls are cool too, legs for days, amirite @Kris85 ?😜👊

• Awww that's so cute!

• Yeah, I think she's cute how little she is compared to me, haha. Just had to make sure the taller girls know it's all good too😬👍

• You know it buddy!! 👊

What Guys Said 9

• I am 6' 3". Since I started dating after my divorce the shortest woman I dated was 5' 1". It was a big change from my ex wife who was 5' 9". but it worked. It i was a little odd in bed as missionary put my chin above the top of her head lol... but it was ok. My current girlfriend is 5' 4" and that is awesome.

• I'm 6'3 I find it cute.

• Thats would be too much of a height difference for me. I'm only 5'8 and 5'1 would be about as short as I'd go.

• It is really funny because I am 6"4 and a 5"0 girl was attracted to me (liked me...). We meet online on Facebook and she thought that I am just 5"5. But when we met she was shocked "Who is that so tall person?" Her friends also teased me a lot with the height combination...

• That's funny but what happened next? :D

• Not a big deal cause bc I'm 5'11 n it won't make a difference at all😊 are you going to date someone tall?😶

• I could really care less.

• I'm 6'3" and am fine with it.

• I find myself more attracted to tall girls but height is usually not important to guys. My girlfriend is 5'9 and I'm 6'5.

• No, but only because I prefer her to be taller than me when she has her heels on. I'm 5'8"

• Oh I understand.

• Something about her being taller than me with her heels on, is just, so, what's the word...

However, when she's not wearing them, I prefer her to be shorter than me. So, for example, if she's 5'7" and wears 2" heels, that'd be perfect

What Girls Said 3

• height isn't that importabt to me, but if he's so tall I have to stand on my tippy toes to hug/kiss him, it's unlikely I'd be attracted to him in the first place.

• obviooously cute

• I think it's cute. A lot of guys (that I know, anyway) like a girl to be shorter than them.

• aww that's cute. Thanks.