Girls, what height do you prefer a guy to be? Does height play a big role in dating?

I'm just curious because I'm 5'6 LOL

• I like them short baby! 5'1 - 5'6
    9% (3)
  • Average, 5'7 - 5'10
    39% (13)
  • Tall and handsome, 5'11 - 6'3
    45% (15)
  • NBA Status! 6'4 - 7'1
    7% (2)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
Also since I'm 5'6 i am well aware that girls wear heels at least 4 to 5 inch heels, which means I need to date girls that are 5'2 or shorter so I can still be taller when your they're wear heels.

9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• My boyfriend is 6'3, so yeah, I like tall guys personally. But that's just me! A lot of girls say they want a tall guy, but remember that to a girl who is 5', a guy who is 5'6 would be quite tall! So try not to worry about it. Being tall doesn't inherently make a guy attractive. It plays a role but it's not the only thing - I'd rather have a guy who's 5'6 and a sweetheart than a guy who is 6'4 and a total asswipe.

• I'm 5'3" and height isn't a big deal to me. If he is my height or taller that's perfectly fine. I don't wear heels unless I'm going to a wedding or something so he wouldn't need to worry about me being taller if he was around my height. There are great guys in every height range, so I would hate to lose the opportunity of getting to know them because of their height which they can't control.

• I'm 3'3 so everyone is taller than me :)

• I honestly don't care. If i like you, I like you. Height is something I can overlook.

• 5'6 is average for a teenage boy, but I would want my guy to be at least five inches or an entire foot taller than me. P. S. I am 5'0

• I'm 5'5 and I like guys taller than me. I wouldn't date someone shorter than me though lol. Even if they were 1 cm shorter.

• I don't really think height matters :D As long as he's a nice guy he could be a midget for all I care :D

• I do think height matters, not as in "Be at least 6'2 or GTFO.." But he needs to be taller than me. Im 5'6, but since guys me age still have a lot of growing to do, I don't care if he right now is around 5'7 or so. But in the end, I want someone who is at least 5'11. It's a preference, just like guys are turned on by round, perky butts, Im turned on by tall men.