Would guys still date a girl even if she's weird?

Let's say a girl is absolutely beautiful (way above average), but she's weird (not abnormal/crazy weird), just different, would a guy still like her?

1|0
3|19

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on what's that that makes her weird. What does she do that makes her weird? Give an example and I'll give you a better opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • She's a little too sarcastic at times, she's loud and outgoing with her friends, but shy/quiet by herself. . she says stupid stuff sometimes and she has a small accent. Stuff like that basically.

• I'm very sarcastic, loud and outgoing with my friends, but shy when alone, and I have a strong accent since I'm not from the US.
      So we're actually pretty similar xD Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting to know you with the intention of dating you.

What Guys Said 18

• hate me if you want but i think all women are some what crazy and they all have their own brand but the more pretty you are the more a guy will put up with you being crazy/ what ever but you say different i personally like girls who are different i am not into cookie cutter girls so yea different can be good

1|0
    0|0
  • Weird is good :D
    Now crazy... what kind of crazy? Hyper crazy? Cut your dick off crazy?

1|0
    0|0
  • sure why not? being weird keeps life interesting right?

0|0
    0|0
  • weird is the best type of girl bro. My girlfriend is beyond weird and she's fucking amazing xD go for it, you won't regret it

2|0
    0|0
  • Weird keeps life interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • depens on what kind of weird... like stupid/dumb weird would be not ok.

1|0
    0|0
  • You had me at absolutely beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes o would. Where's the fun in being normal?

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't sound bad at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I like weird people. Normal people are boring anyways.

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you mean weird I'm weird we are all weird. It depends on who she is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on how weird, if she was dumb then no i wouldn't i know it sounds shallow but i like intelligent girls

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date a single fucking person who was this confused about their identity.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love weird women. Who want's normal, normal is boring!

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL YEAH that's awesome to stay with a weirdo and some one different not like all silly girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird is acceptable. Crazy is not, we all know the saying.

0|0
    0|0
  • of course , i only care about looks and body of a girl...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be fine with that. Most "weird" people end up being very nice to be around

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Have you met phoebe from F. R. I. E. N. D. S? (OK seen on tv :p)
    She defines weird but has the most dates among the 6

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm weird. :) I embrace it! Better than normal and boring.

0|0
    0|0
    • Normal isn't equal to boring, just as weird isn't equal to standing out.

• Depends on what makes her weird.

0|0
    0|0