Are "Black" girls considered the most unattractive race to date? And I mean brown skinned, not caramel?

I have always thought that fewer black girls are being in relationships. Is it because of our skin tone, the way we act, dress, or talk. I find myself to be an average girl. Like everyone else. Or is it just because I live in Texas. I don't know and I don't understand. Also, is it weird to crush on a guy who is lighter than you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe
  • Sometimes
  • Never

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen, color is not important. I would never say no to a girl just because she's black.

What Guys Said 7

• Black is beautiful, always will be and always has been. There's many dark-skinned black women that I have found attractive. Actually, most of my crushes have been brown or dark skinned =]

• Only in Texas!!! Color struck African Americans. First things first - all so-called African Americans are not black but brown in color (from light to dark). Secondly, such foolishness is ridiculous. Color is a major issue - to those who don't know any better.

• Well, I'm a White boy and I have been attracted to Black girls before if that helps.

• No such thing as the most unattractive race.

• Yes them or Indians

• There is not a race which is most attractive or most unattractive, but different people may have different preferences, even they are not racists.

I am an East Asian student, and I find I am more attracted to White girls, especially blonde ones, both physically and culturally. And again, no racism.

But I know some people preferring Black girls. So if you like someone while he is not interested in you, do not worry and just leave because there will be someone who likes you, and do not feel hurt nor blame him, because that is just a different preference.

• It really just depends on the girl, and not the entire race. I don't see the point in trying to find a general rule about which race in general is the least attractive, when attraction depends entirely on the person judging and who they're judging.

If I find her attractive, then she's attractive. If she's light skinned, medium toned, or really dark... she's still attractive. Sure, these traits aren't attractive to some people, but how someone looks in their face and body is what I find attractive or not. Skin tone doesn't change that for me.

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/7673579_f260.jpg

^I Googled "dark black woman" and she was one that appeared in the images. I think she's really sexy because... well, her face and body is sexy. Her skin tone doesn't change the fact that she has a pretty face. See what I mean?

What Girls Said 7

• Wow another black person question. I could never self hate my brown skin especially since I know I'm beautiful. You don't have to like us or find us attractive because I like many others don't care. Black is Beautiful Honey!

• Black women are generally stronger than white women. both physically and mentally! I see it myself in the wrestlinggym! That just scares the men away.. we have the curves and the attitude. We are maybe even the hottest! No hate, just straight opinion from my heart. see ya

• Black girls are gorgeous. My best friend is black. She's west Indian and gets way more guys then I do. I'm French Canadian. I have girl crushes on black girls all the time. People who think black girls are the least attractive are intimidated and jealous. There's no such think as a least attractive race. There's pretty and ugly in everything ethnicity

• Don't know and I'll never care :)

• isn't caramel brown

i need the colour wheel

• Caramel is more of a brightened brown. Like a mixed girl. Beyonce I guess, and a brown skin is more like Gabrielle Union.

• ohhhhhh i think i kinda sorta somewhat see a difference

yay not colourblind after all

• It's your skin, so be happy in, no matter what color you are! If you like a guy who's lighter than you, nobody cares. It doesn't matter. You can't control your skin color. Some people are going to like you and some are not and that's that.

• i am jealous of black women and their body! they have like the best body ever!!!