I'm mainly attracted to Asian women, and no, I don't have yellow fever. Should I try to stop that attraction?

I look down on myself for it sometimes. Why? Because most of them will think I have yellow fever. I never assume they'll be submissive or innocent. I'm just really attracted and I wish I could stop it. I tend to get nervous around them. And I'm afraid of being judged. I'm not sure what I like about them, I just do. I get worked up that most Asian ladies prefer white guys too (I'm Hispanic by the way). Any thoughts?

My major has a relatively small class. I've approached about 3 Asian ladies (not at the same time period though). My concern is that should approach another girl of the same race they've noticed my weakness already. And that I'll get rejected 'cause of that. I've also noticed two girls trying to get my attention (both Asian). I don't know if this is b/c they seen me already or they just found me attractive (I never approach either, they did).

Most Helpful Guy

• As an Asian guy, even if you have yellow fever it doesn't matter. Everyone has a preference. I personally like Asian girls too, so maybe I have yellow fever as well.

• I see what you did there lol. Well it's good to know that you're not one of those men that think: "they're taking our women!" Just to clarify: No, I don't think women are property. I Just know some people think like that.

• Haha yeah I know what you mean. It's a prevalent amongst a lot of Asian guys. They seem to have this insecurity that they won't be able find another girl or something. But I have to say its not only Asian guys, other guys do it too. For example, when I dated a white girl I got a sh*t-ton of stares from white guys/girls when we were out.

What Girls Said 3

• It's fine. I'm mainly attracted to white and hispanic men. I might get tons of downvotes for saying that lol. But, whatever your heart desires go for it. People can't change the fact your attracted to a certain race.

• You have no ulterior motive so it's fine. There is nothing wrong with having a preference.

• Ok, thank you. I just feel like I'm under a lens. Makes me awkward, sometines I feel like just sticking to my race haha.

• Which type of Asian woman do you like?
    Im south Asian and i get a lot of attention from white men.

• Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese... and so on. Do you like their attention? Or you don't care in general?

• Well I guess that makes sense. Sorry for being judgmental, it's just an ego thing lol.

• Lol good luck.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think it's wrong and I'm pretty sure they like Latino men so you got no problem. It's rare for them to be entitled and judgmental in my opinion. 亚洲女人挺漂亮,我同意。

• Dude you can't change who your attracted to. Go after those Asian girls

• if you're into them and respect other races as well... i see no wrong basically...:-)

• My ex is Asian and my friends all assumed I had a thing for Asian women. That used to get me real tight. But if that's what you like then that's what you like. Don't have shame in your game

• Thanks, bro. So she just happened to be Asian then. Yeah, I don't think I could say that. I could say that, if the girl was white or black or whatever (I'm not especially attracted to either race).

• Hispanic Asian couples are more common than we think, a small percentage don't prefer white guys. Me being hispanic we used to get a lot of looks. Be prepared for that if you end up with an Asian chick

• @QA, Nothing wrong with having yllw fvr & why do you want to change what ur attracted to? That doesn't make any sense & tbh I'm not sure it's possible... :/