Which is more endearing and which is more creepy? When a girl tells you she can't stop thinking about your or when a guy does?

Sometimes I feel like if a woman tells a guy she can't stop thinking about him then she'll come off as crazy stalker girl. But, I know there have been times when a guy won't get over me and I feel like he needs to get a life.
I am actually at a point where I can't stop thinking about this guy who I pushed away. My reasons for pushing him away are based on trust issues because he made me doubt him very much so. But now I am having second thoughts and I don't know what to do. We haven't talked in about two months.

Most Helpful Guy

• could go either way really. depends how you express it.

• So let's say I told him this: I miss talking to you and seeing you. Do you think we could meet up for coffee one of these days and catch up? That sounds pretty normal right? :)

• sounds normal to me, its not pushy or anything, and its very polite and formal.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends of how you express it. For example:

I can´t stop thinking about you.., I want to be always at your side, don´t go away, stay with me, you are my world. I wanna dye with you...( O_O) -Creepy expression Non creepy expresion: I want to be at your side, I love to be with you, I love you just the way you are, I wish you the best in life. You will always be the queen of my heart ( ; ) )

• I think it is creepier when a guy says it because guys are creepier in general.

• I don't think either is creepy however I like it a lot when the girl would tell me she couldn't stop thinking about me

• Guys tend to be labeled creepy much more often

What Girls Said 2

• I think it depends upon how well you know each other.

• Ask them what exactly is it they are thinking about. Then you'd definitely know just how creepy they are ;)