I've never been in a relationship, I no longer have friends, I lack social skills... I come off as weird, whats wrong with me?

I'll just start off by saying some of my background, i'm pretty much a loner by circumstance, i'm 21 hispanic male, i live with my parents and siblings...can't afford to move out since im poor........I was never allowed out of the house since my whole life, i always had to go to work with my dad, All my entire life i felt like i was in prison....... (if i snuck out i would get a beating)....(Church--->School--->Home-----Church----->School------Home) i barely made friends at school but now that i graduated i have no friends anymore, they left....i never had a girlfriend......i don't know what it's like....whenever a girl talks to me...i CAN'T relate to her........i can't i just freeze.......even if i have confidence....everything is awkward........i can't relate to college because im not going to college........all i do is go to work with my dad now since i graduated......(i hate it.........i feel like my whole purpose of being born was to be used as a tool to work)

i was never allowed to have friends as a kid and now that im older i can't make friends due to my lack of experience in society..........i doubt i have aspergers.....i feel normal....i feel like nurture>Nature molded me to what i am today......anyways....out of subject......i can't seem to understand women..... i might come off as selfish,stuckup,.......i just can't relate to them......if i try it ends up awkward.... i also feel like im in prison(with out the inmates harrasing me haha) i'm either at work or at home all alone with no friends.......not to mention i HAVE to go to church on sundays, my parents are ridiculously religious, their house. their rules...... i want to move out...i tried running away but....i don't want to be a hobo...haha i have issues.......anyways.......enough ranting..got off subject....im just lonely....i've always been alone......i can't relate to anyone....i heard rumors of some girls who found me attractive all but they would say i was "weird" so that scared them off.... :/

i don't mind being who i am... im just alone... i literally lack social skills... i just dont get it...

Most Helpful Guy

• seems like your dad manipulates you basically... is it possible to get rid ofvhim?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to be your own man and take charge of your life

What Guys Said 1

• Embrace your weirdness, your not the only one in the world who feels like that you know you need a coach to teach you about L-I-F-E