Is it bad that I'm prude. ?

Be brutally honest. Is it bad that I'm 14 turning in about 3 months 15 and am still prude? I mean I don't think I look like the type of guy that should be prude in my own opinion but is it a bad thing?

Most Helpful Girl

• kids grow up far too fast now. Absolutely nothing wrong with being the way you are till 18! Kudos to you for being who you want to be and not follow the herd!

What Girls Said 4

• Dude I'm 14 too and I literally just got my first real boyfriend a week ago. It's better to not go around with everybody bc then you're classified as a man whore or fuckboy tbh

• No, it just means your not as spontaneous to act on your hormones which is a good thing. Translation: You have the ability to keep your dick in your pants unlike most teenage boys.

• it doesn't really matter, I'm sure people don't really care if you're prude or not

• Of course it's not bad that you're prude! Some people may be for their entire lives and that's totally ok.

What Guys Said 1