How can I tell him that I'm not ready?

Hi. So I have been seeing this guy for a couple of dates, but every time we hang out he seems to only want to make out. He keeps on inviting me over to hangout at his place...but I always end up making our dates at a public place. I have a feeling that he wants to have a sexual relationship, but I don't think I'm ready for that just yet. How can I let him know that I'm not ready to sleep with him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Telling him straight up is the way to go. Otherwise you'll be cursing yourself every time you get home regretting not setting boundaries :-/
    Don't feel bad about it either... remember self respect :)

What Guys Said 4

• Just tell him

• Just tell him. If he actually likes you he'll wait until you feel comfortable

• tell him you can do it when your married

• "Hey, I don't think I'm ready to have sex with you."

What Girls Said 4

• I think you should just talk to him. Honestly is the best aspect of every relationship, even if the truth is hard to say. If he "breaks up" with you after you tell him the truth, he's not the right guy for you.

• "I'm not ready."

• just tell him you need time

• There's really no way but to be honest and say it " your not ready for a sexually relationship" then not only will you be honest you will be able to tell from his reactions if he really likes you and is ok or just really wanted to have sex with you