Have you ever dated someone even though you had feelings for someone else?

Like if you still had feelings for your ex but would never want to be with them again, or if you had feelings for someone you knew you didn't have a chance with? Whatever the case may be.

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have. I was being selfish. Someone had been with me before and had feelings for someone else too and that feels horrible. I did that to my ex. He really wanted to be with me and I wanted to be with someone I couldn't have, so I settled. He felt it so he start treating me bad and acting in jealous rages. I'll never do that again. I will be single until I find the person I want and they share the same feelings

What Guys Said 2

• No. That would be completely unfair to the person you're dating and rude.

• Yes but I would get back with my ex even though she lied to me

What Girls Said 3

• In my last relationship when his days were numbered. I actually had a crush on one of our xbox friends. But nothing happened because he lives in Canada.

• Yes to get over them. Big mistake. Never a good idea to use someone so selfishly

• I'm not good at forcing myself to do things I don't want to do.