Guys, do you have an interest in Asian girls?

Yeah well, do you have an interest with Asian girls? you'll be like "I'd like to date with one of them" or "nah i love Asian girls!" and what do you think about Asian girls? And tell me the reason if you like them or not.

78

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 77

• sure, they're cool. why not. right.

• It's a cliche, but it really is more important to know her personality before you know if you'll like the other person. Having Asian features doesn't mean much unless you don't care about them, and if you don't care about them, it's all down to youe personal preference at that moment.

• Yes, particularly the one I am down with. Why? "Safe for work" reasons.
    *Although she is very intelligent, her thinking is simple and direct with no psychodrama or mind games.
    *They tend toward slender and athletic and retain their youth as they age.
    *I love the long, straight black hair.
    *Culturally, they retain traditional femininity and love children and family.

Then there are the NSFW reasons...

• I think they are physically attractive for the most part, but many strike me as very materialistic and tend to focus more on your status and financial success over anything else.

• I love different cultures of any type. whether you are Asian, Latin, European, African, Russian, Pacific island. It excites me to taste new foods meet new backgrounds and basically hear different accents. That being said I would have no problem dating another Asian girl if given the opportunity.

• Yes, I do. I like the skin color, eyes, and hair. I'm into feet and I think Asian females tend to have gorgeous feet. Soft like marshmallow, and when they paint their toes it's like M&M's you know? It's just how I see it (I'm no creep or anything). I'm very respectful to women.

• i do, but i'm really picky when it comes to Asian girls... like suppperrrr picky.

• Yea why not, they can be pretty cool to hang out or go on a date with. I dont just judge for whatever race or religion she is. As long as i like her for who she is then yea its a go. So long as she is not much of a troublemaker but thats my opinion and its all varies with others

• I think its preference. My brother is married to an Asian girl. I myself like Mexican girls.

• I prefer Asian girls. I don't know a specific reason. I've always liked girls who are exotic and different and definitely sexy and i think most Asian girls fit the bill.
    My girlfriend for example: born in the Philippines, spent a few years in Australia, now living in Seattle. She's tiny, not even 100 lbs, she's maybe 5 feet tall and has small breasts (a cup, sometimes b cup depending on brand), and is amazingly agressive in the bedroom.

• The only people who don't like dating Asian girls ARE Asians. And in those cases it's not even that they don't want to date another Asian so much as it is that for some strange reason, Asians hold other Asians at way high standards where they're just majorly picky.

• first reason why I would want to date an Asian is because I want to know for sure if they are tighter then other women. Second is I am fascinated with the pale skin some Asian girls have, what a turn on. I like girls with no body and most Asian girls don't have bubbly bodies.

• Sorry, I am being very honest here, but I am not.
    I am an East Asian, but I am most interested in White girls, and I am dating one.
    I have many Asian friends, both males and females, mainly from Japan, Korean and Hong Kong. So clearly I am not anti-Asian, but Asians are not my type of dating.

• I'm not attracted to any one race specifically all races have beautiful women but for me it's much more then what's simply on the outside or what race they are.

• I have never asked out or dated an Asian girl before. I'm just not really attracted to most Asian women I guess, but I don't have anything against them or anything. There's a lid for every pot, some guys are obsessed with Asian women, I'm just not one of them. Olivia Munn is a hot though, so there's always exceptions lol.

• I would absoloutely love to date a Asian girl 1 time but they mske it sooo difficult for me to WVEN get a fuckin number so I don't even speak unless spoken to... But they are phenomenal when comes to loyalty, so I've been told

• I don't want to generalize all the Asian women but every time I tried to at least get something started with Asian women I feel that they're mostly attracted to their own race so I just tend to go with other races :/

• Hell yes! I love Asian girls! I happen to have a crush on an Asian girl that i am friends with right now.

I don't know why but i find most Asian girls especially attractive.

In case you wanted to know: i am caucasion- German to be specific

• I love all types of women, but I really love Asian girls,"(could be becaue of where I grew up,) they just don't seem to be to fond of balck guys. All but 2 of my past S. O. were Asian. a lot of guys love Asian women, hell if they are like me they love all types of women. Don't let your race hold you down b/c you can never change that. If they don't like you because you are Asian they don't deserve you in their life.

• i think it´s like the more "average" looking Asian girl looks pretty decent to me whereas the average white girl looks average to me. so i think Asians have a slight advantage there :)

• Well, they're at the bottom of my list of preferences. But they're still on the list

• Yeah I'd date them. I love their eyes, and cultures. There's much more, but who wants to read it... Lol.

• Not specifically (like no more than any other race). I find the general look of Asian girls attractive, and if I met an Asian girl I liked, I'd definitely ask her out.

• Yes, I like Asian girls, but they only seem to want to date Asian guys, so it doesn't matter.

• Not really. Some Asian girls would like to date white guys as well :)

• you're in luck being a Asian girl. From I know men from ALL races like Asian girls... especially white men. I've dated a few before. I find them so much more easier going and traditional compared to white women.

• Of course, but I am referring specifically to the non-Westernised Asian girls. The mainland Asians I have met are so unique, and have such an intriguing cultural background. They uphold themselves well, and are super cute! There is also a sense of mysteriousness, which is really captivating.

• yes, i find them so sexy and lovely, Asian peapole usually like to live in family, and this is what i want, also i love Asian kids are soooooo cute and i want my children to look like them , so i hope i can merry Asian girl :)

• I try not to generalize them as a whole, but I could certainly see myself dating one.

• Not only Asian girls, girls in general :)

• More from Guys
    47