How does he feel about me?

He asked me out on date 3 months ago. Since then we have been out on other dates and have also hungout and partied together. We have hooked up and had sex a lot as well. He recently told me he thinks that I'm cool to hang out with and that he we hit it off. He has been drunk texting me a lot more recently, even when he was on vacation. We both drunk text eachother. there iss a lot of attraction between us and we have lots of fun together. We talk a decent amount but dont talk everyday. But I'm just confused as to were it's going. I am starting to like him. We are currently far from eachother (two hours) since I'm at school, so there is distance. I did just tell him that Im moving to the city in a month when I'm finished school, so well be close by. I also just saw him last weekend. I was out with my friends and he insisted to meet me so he came and met up with us. We ended up kissing all night but I didn't sleep with him and he didn't sleepover. I like hanging out with him and want to get to know him better. What do I do? What does the situation seem like from his view?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Ummm the relationship itself is confusing. I think that you won't find out until you actually ask him. Being straight forward is the way to go ;D