Past- does it matter to you?

To what extent would a girl/ guys past matter to you, in a dating relationship, or serious long term prospect. Basically this

Most Helpful Guy

• Her past doesn't matter to me, as long as she hasn't cheated on anyone. If she has cheated and I know it, then it would be a deal breaker for me because she might as well cheat on me too.

What Guys Said 2

• Sure, the past matters because it is indicative of the future. For instance, if a girl is fickle and has lots of short term relationships, why should I be arrogant enough to think that I am "Mr. Right" and have a long term relationship with her when, in reality, I'd be "Mr. Right Now". I wouldn't want to get emotionally invested in that and so the relationship would be doomed to failure.

• Some of the past matters, but in general I do not care much about the past.
    It's about the preset and the future

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't matter much to me... I'd like to know about it but unless it's something really bad, it most likely won't change the way I feel about someone.

• Sometimes the past matters a lot.. Things he's done are Really, hard to forget!