How important is religion in a relationship?

I am a Deist meaning i believe in a god through reason rather then scripture.
But i was wondering how important is it for two people in a relationship to have the same religion.
Personally i don't believe in christeanity but i respect the teaching of it.
Girls if you are a christain would you date a guy who is deist.

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be able to date a non practicing person. I'm atheist, I understand how religion can be important to people but I wouldn't be able to share a life with someone who live their religion on an everyday basis.
    Well, with my boyfriend it's pretty simple, we're both atheist so it's easy that way

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't care. I'm an atheist but I don't mind nonathiests. I just don't think we should teach our kids anything until they're 16 and research the religion on their own

0|0
    0|0
  • i look into the distant future when i'm going into a relationship with someone. so yes, having the same religion does play a role for me because i don't want any problems regarding that in a potential distant future together

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not religious whatsoever. My boyfriend is more or less the same. Religion doesn't play a factor in whether or not I want to date someone.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't care what religion she has, as long as she respects that I'm an atheist. If you're trying to convert me to your religion, I'll kick you out.

0|0
    0|0