Forhead kiss meaning?

What does it mean if a guy who got you the feeling he likes you, gives you forehead kisses while playing with your hair or hug you tight?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really know the meaning behind it, but when I have strong feelings for a girl I like doing it and then hugging her, I find it cute and affectionate.

• ok thanks. Another question when it comes to texting:
      If you rather text a girl you like lots of tines during the day, send a good night and good morning text rather than calling her, would
      that mean that you're not into her? lots of sites on the internet say that if guy texts all the time but not calls, he isn't really interested/likes a girl.. How do you see this as a guy?

• so you mean send daily good night and good morning texts? and is it true that if a guy calls a girl "beautiful" its means much more than if he calls her "pretty or sexy" like he'd really like her in terms of calling her beautiful?

• Yes to both questions. Beautiful has more meaning, and is not just aimed towards her looks, but personality too.

What Guys Said 3

• Usually if I do it it is because I care about the girl quite a bit, maybe even love her and want to show her how much I care/respect her

• It means I respect you

• alright thanks.
      Another question when it comes to texting:

• I don't agree with that to be honest some people prefer texting over calling that's it

• It means he adores you like a pet. Like how a person would do to a dog

What Girls Said 2

• It means that he's really hungry for some pizza.

• I don't know what it means but I think it't one of the cutest things ever. Shows how deeply he cares about you :P