Fancy someone other than my boyfriend?

Heyy
So yeh my questions in the title.
I have a boyfriend but for a while now I really have felt for the past few months un attracted to him.
He's lovely but he just talks about sport every conversation we have. physically I don't find him attractive and yeh its just not like A relationship tbh because we don't have sex as he's uneducated in that department and I've had enough of a year and a half of trying to teach him.

Recently there's this guy at uni and...I just find him really cute and when he spoke to me he seemed proper cute and more my type.

I can't stop thinking about the other guy! What should I do?

P.s my bfs going through a tough time atm as his parents are divorcing etc and he regularly says I'm the only thing that keeps him going. So I'm scared what he'll be like if I break up with him

What Guys Said 1

• The worst thing you can do is stay with someone just because you feel obligated to be with him. Don't waste his time -- or yours. If you know you don't want to be with your bf, it's best to end the relationship. Yes, it will hurt him, but he'll survive. He's a big boy who can take care of himself.

What Girls Said 1

• if you don't like the guy then there's nothing you can do about it just wasted your time and dump him but explain why don't be mean about it either. just give it at least a month or two before you start dating anyone new just to spare your boyfriends feelings hope this helps