Guys, does playing hard to get work?

Does it work? Any tips?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• No. it doesn't work. I mean coming across as easy doesn't work either (Well it might for some knuckleheads, but it doesn't send the message you want). Just be you and take you time. You do not have to play hard to get, but you do not have to hurry into it.

What Guys Said 4

• Actually playing hard to get is usually seen as a rejection and lack of interest, rather than a sign of interest. Your best bet is to go with flirting and direct honesty.

• Depends on how you play it. How were you thinking of doing it?

• I guess I was just thinking of texting first less and maybe not being the one to suggest dates so often?

• That could work. As long as you still put in effort and don't come off as disinterested it might work

• Nope, we're going to assume you're not interested and won't want to further bother you. The only ones you're going to attract are douchebags who refuse to give up.

• It may be interpreted as disinterest and lead us to decide you want to be left alone. Nobody wants to come across as the creepy obsessive type.