The perfect date?

what is your idea of the perfect date?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me in my pick up, picking up my girl, riding to a hill overlooking the city at night and making out in the back!

i would also bring a picnic blankest and stuff

What Guys Said 5

• Organic, tasty..., you can usually find them in the Produce section of Whole Foods.

• go out and make a cake together basially... with the number "10" on top

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• A nice dinner followed by some dancing in this family own coffee shop we have in town that does swing dancing, and if we aren't tired a nice walk.

• I used to dream and think about what the perfect date would be but over the years after many rejections, being cheated on by my ex girlfriend, and different girls showing interest in me and then taking the free meal and flaking I ask myself the question: what is even a date? Forget about perfect. What is even a date? I don't know.

• probably summer days :)

What Girls Said 2

• April 25th, its not to hot, and its not too cold, all you need is a light jacket

• having dinner under the stars at the badlands (my all time favorite place on earth)