Opinions, Does he like me?

He asked me out on date about 3 months ago. Since then we have also been out on many other dates and have also hungout partied together. We have hooked up and have had sex a lot as well. He recently told me that he thinks that I'm cool to hang out with and that we hit it off. I had asked him what he thought about me and he said that. Then I jokingly said "or did we just hit it" as in we were only with eachother just for the sex. He said If that was the case it wouldn't of repeated and that we would not have continued to go out. He also said our sex is unreal. He has been drunk texting me a lot more now recently, even when he was away on vacation. We both drunk text. There is a lot of attraction, chemistry between us and we have lots of fun together. We talk a decent amount but not everyday. But I'm just confused as to were we stand and where it's going. I'm starting to like him. We are currently far away from eachother, two hours since I'm at school, so there is a bit of distance. I did just tell him that Im moving to the city in a month when Im finished school so thne we'll be close by. I also just saw him last weekend when I was out with friends and he insisted on meeting up with me so he came and met up with us. We ended up kissing all night but I did not sleep with him and he didn't sleepover. I do like hanging out with him and want to get to know him better. What do I do?? What does the situation seem like from his point of view?

Updates:
how can we progress our relationship

0|0
0|1

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say he's as into you as you him. Congratulations!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.