Girls, why do women mislead guys to use them for resources? is it so hard to let them know and give them some dignity?

so i get a lot of numbers when i m at the club. they drink my liquor because i get bottle service but when i message them next day or two, most of them ususally never reply back so i wished theyd just be straight froward insttead of givin me their number like there's some interest. this makes me feel like its ok to use them for sex and mislead them

TO CLARIFY, I M NOT THE ONE WHO BRINGS THEM OVER. I DONT CONDITION THEM TO TAKE ADVANTAGE. I JUST DONT GET WHY THEY GIVE NUMBERS WHEN THEY ALREADY HAD THE DRINK

2

What Girls Said 2

• Or you can wise up and stop giving them free liquor. The problem seems to be with YOU. What drunk girl or girl that wants a free drink is going to be honest when you're likely not going to give her free drinks then?

You should use common sense. It doesn't mean it's okay to objectify them since you continue to make a mistake. Why are you blaming those girls for YOUR issue? What they did was wrong but you fell for it.

Stop falling for it and giving your numbers to girls who want free drinks. Duh.

• me and my buddys split the liquor. my buddys go bring the girls. i dont bring girls to my booth.

so i guess you tellin me this is like tellin a women to cover up since thats the conditioning theyre giving men?

i shouldve clarified.

• No. Women shouldn't have to cover up because we're not "giving" men anything. That's what a lot of deluded men seem to think.

Clearly, you and your buddy's action plan isn't working. They see free liquor and a lot of them think--oh some chumps we can use, play along, and then ignore. It also depends on what you're looking for. If it's sex, then I would try and get them THAT night.

I hope you're not looking for a relationship because you're going to swing and miss a lot. And if you're looking for a fuck buddy, after you get those girls that night and they like you, they might keep coming back for more.

• raised to be a good guy... pretty good looking too and dated glamour looking chicks before so i m not the desperate type. i do want a stable relatinoship but its hard. i can get numbers and pretty sure sex but yah,... you're absolutely right though

• Meeting women at clubs while throwing your money around with bottle service is a sure-fire way of attracting women who will just use you. It's like if I were to dress up sexy and go home with a guy at a club only to be shocked when I never hear from him again.

It's not women in general, it's your method and venue that's the problem. You won't get genuine people that way.

• i m lost in where to meet women.

everyone seems too afraid, have someone on the side or just think way too highly of them