Girls, should I invite her kid along on a first date?

I got this girls number and she mentioned she had a kid. Well im really not sure what to think about that, but i'm willing to give it a go. I'm going to call her tomorrow and try to setup a date. I don't want her to stress about having to find a baby sitter so I'm going to let her know she can bring the child with and I guess we can just meetup at the place since putting a baby in my car probaby isn't practical. Girls, what do you think? Do most girls just find a baby sitter?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my god, can we date! I would love a guy to do that for me :) Suggest a picnic at a park or a stroll through the mall or something low-key. It's so wonderful that you think of doing that without her having to ask. I would feel so uncomfortable suggesting my child come with me on a date, but I would think it was a really sweet idea.

What Girls Said 7

• no that could be construed as creepy. I know you may not mean it, but a lot of women. excuse me any decent mother would be a little wary of someone taking undue interest in her child. if she can't find a babysitter that's her problem, but you are going on a date to see and flirt with her so why would the kid come? if I had a child I wouldn't want my kid seeing every guy I go on a date with, it doesn't send a good image

• Sure... if you want to help baby-sit. The date is between you two: she'll find a baby-sitter and if she can't, she'll let you know.

If she CAN'T find a baby-sitter, then I don't see why not. But undoubtedly she'd try to find one.

• Tell her that she shouldn't worry about finding a babysitter, however if she isn't comfortable bringing her kid to meet you, than that's fine too

• Tell her that if she want she can bring her child, you definitely don't want to say "no pleas don't bring her/him" that will likely land you in the no no zone. Just say that you have no problem with her bringing her kid, if she doesn't want to just go with it, whatever she wants is good.

• good for you.,

• I think that is so sweet. I would totally give it up the first date if I was her.

• No that's kind of weird. Most people don't like having randoms meeting their kids every other weekend. Meet the kid if things become more concrete. Let her worry about the baby sitter. It's not hard to find one.