Should I tell a girl I cannot date her right now and we should just hang out or just let thing develop naturally?

I'm in law school. I suddenly have interest in one of my classmates and she has interest in me as well. We are both very busy (because we're in law school). I want to ask her out but I just think that starting the whole dating thing right now would be an unneeded distraction. So I want to tell her that we should hang out and after the semester is over I will take her out. Sound like a good idea? My only concern is that she might not see it the same way or she might lose interest (doubt it but anything is possible).

Most Helpful Guy

• What's wrong with asking her out? You don't want to spend a lot of time with her anyway; seeing her once or twice a week for coffee or dinner will be plenty. If things go well, she'll be asking you to spend more time together by the end of the semester.

What Girls Said 2

• Well you could tell her that you wanna go out with her but you are really busy and just don't wanna get distracted. If she really likes you, she'll understand. Hope that helps :)

• I say hang out when possible as friends! If she is willing to wait for you and you her it might be a great relationship!

What Guys Said 3

• There's some ancient saying I'm misremembering about how it is the poorest man in the world who cannot spare the time for coffee with a friend.

Fuck law school for long enough to grab coffee or a drink and take a wander around. And just be real up front about the studies thing. And don't wait. You cannot count on tomorrow.

• You are hesitating... i say go for it... and just take her out when you guys have time. If you dont move in another stud will.

• Just fuck her after class.