Girls, talking to a girl that just got out of a relationship not to long ago. Should I continue? Girls, can you answer?

So I started talking to this girl and she just got out of a relationship like 3 weeks ago. I have been going out with her and I kissed her. She then walked away really fast. I think she is holding back and it's kind of messing with me. I care about her, but I also don't want to be a rebound. I have feelings for her, but I'm not trying to be a toy nor do I really want to talk to her seriously because I'm assuming she is vulnerable . I just don't want to make a mistake and we didn't kiss tonight. She was trying to avoid it this time, but why would she still see me. Someone give me an opinion on whether I should cut her off or not.

3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 2

• From experienced, when I had my breakup, I did rush into a "thing" with a friend of mine. I knew I wasn't over my ex, but I did it to help myself "heal" from the on and off 4 year relationship I had. If I were you I would just give her time. No matter what a girls tries telling herself, 3 weeks isn't enough to get over someone they dated for 3 years.

• If you really like her, give her some time. Don't start a relationship just yet, build friendship first. I say wait at least several months first to see how she copes with the break up and whether she is ready for a new relationship or not. Especially if her last relationship was a serious one, you might want to wait even longer just to be sure.