How long does it take to get a girlfriend?

So this is the first time in my life where I've had to go on official dates to get a girlfriend. How many dates does it usually take or is it just when it feels right?

I know HOW to get a girlfriend. What I'm asking is how long should I wait - i. e. 4 or 5 dates etc.
FFS. Read the question guys! I know HOW to get a girlfriend. I'm NOT asking about SEX, I can get laid all the time! What I'm asking is how long should I wait to ask her to be my GF - i. e. 4 or 5 dates etc.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Pick a girl and date her for awhile and then ask her to be your girlfriend.

• As long as it takes well not for my age kids my age get coupled up just like that! But when the right woman turns up and you know she's the one, ask her out vwala you become a happy couple but you're gonna have to hang with her smile at her give her hints and if she returns the favour it was meant to me :) but what do I know I'm only 13

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't necessarily have to be based on the number of dates. Call and text her a lot. After a few weeks of talking and going on the occasional date, ask her if she wants to come to your house. If she is on the same page is you, she would say tes because she would feel comfortable going to your house. While she is there, at any point in time just say "i wanted to make things official with us, and i just wanted to make sure we were on the same page". See what she says.

• Dude... sometimes it takes one eye contact... and other it may take years... it always depends on your situation..

• Third date is meant to be sex. The theory being if you've agreed to see each other again after 2 dates then it's on.

• It depends on how skilled and lucky you are in that... Annnnnnd sometimes it depends on how... Rich you are

• There is no set amount of time I am afraid sometimes it takes minutes other times years.

• What about in a dating scenario, after roughly how many dates do you think it would be appropriate to ask her to be my gf?

• Again there's no set time it's whenever you feel it's at that point and your ready.