19 year old male doesn't know what to do?

Ok, so I'm a 19 year old virgin. I have had a lot of people, even random strangers, comment on me being "very good looking", "very handsome", but it seems like girls don't want to take it further with me. I have gone on dates with girls and have tried my best to improve myself but it seems like it doesn't go anywhere. Girls seem to think i'm funny and laugh at a lot of stuff i say, so I can't see me being boring as a problem.

The thing that bothers me is that I see the same girls talk to other guys and they're very open with them and not shy or anything, but with me it seems like they have some sought of guard up. It's starting to affect my confidence and I don't know what else to do. I really need some advice on this because it's breaking me down.

Thankyou :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe you are too good looking for them, and they are intimidated lol. Seriously though, a lot of people your age, are still very much shy, and aren't ready for committed relationships. Have you actually ask a girl out or told them how you really feel? If you have, maybe you did it too soon, as people these days prefer to start out as friends and then progress the relationship to the next level. There is nothing wrong with being 19 and still a virgin, don't rush it. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 27.

• Maybe you just need to be a bit more aggressive. It's never to soon to comment on how attractive a woman's eyes are or how nice her hair looks.
    let them know your interested in getting to know them. Go for it. And don't worry about rejection. The main thing is to put yourself in a target rich environment; and I don't mean night clubs.

• Don't loss confident if they talk freely with others not with you means you are not giving such a freedom so be close with them then they will feel free.