What should I do now?

So I confessed to a guy I liked over Facebook (am too scared to say it in real life). He also told me that he likes me back. But when my friends asked him why he hasn't asked me out yet he said that he wasn't ready for a relationship yet. SO I kinda got rejected there. Should I just move on now or what? I honestly dont know what to do at the moment and am stuck. And I was wondering, Is he going to move on from me or get stuck like me as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• No offense , sorry if I am being to blunt. But telling someone you like them over the internet is like, a boy asking a girl out over the Internet. It shows a lack of confidence and effort, telling a boy that you are interested is a huge risk.. And him saying "he isn't ready to be in a relationship" I think that is a give away answer right there. Sometimes it can be nerve recking when news like that is said, so it confuses the person, and they have to think what should they say?, are you someone they actually want to be with. So it could be a lot of pressure. When you tell someone "I like you", it's like you're expectation is to be in a relationship. Didn't get to know him more, who he is, his likes and dislikes. It's like reading a book then suddenly flipping to the last page of the book and brainstorm on what you think the main character act towards the final situation. Most relationship starts through crushing, or friendship. Strong relationships, because it took time in both scenarios, to actually get to know one another emotionally and internally, and that's digging deeper than looking at what's on the outside. Depends on the boy, if he notices you didn't take the hint of him not being interested and you continue instead of moving on, he might flip the story, ask you out, play with your feelings, and cheat. So if he says he's isn't looking for a relationship, then move on, because at that moment he doesn't want to get himself involved with you. No I am not being rude lol, pardon if it sounds a bit rough, but it's the truth. Been there, seen many scenarios then I had to give my advice.

What Guys Said 2

• You should wait he has to think about it. Im jealous though. It would make my decade if a woman told me she liked me like that. No girl has had a crush on me in so long.

• give him some time basially... he might change his mind..:-)

What Girls Said 1

• If he has a sure thing he'd take it if he was interested. Move on.