Girls, would you think I'm a wuss?

I got into a fight with my ex girlfriends new bf (he started it i swear) and i really didn't want to fight with him because he's huge. Anyway, he hit me in the nose and after that i was struggling to see and he was still coming at me. I knew deep down i couldnt beat him because he's twice my size so without really thinking i kicked him hard in the nuts... i have never done it before and never thought i would but i really didn't wanna get bashed any worse. Anyway, it worked better than i expected and he went down straight away and curled up in a ball. I quickly left the scene but now word has gotten out about it and people are caling me a wimp?? is it really that bigger deal? if i was your bf would you think i was a wuss for doing that?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Lol, he didn't have to put himself in the situation. I wouldn't think you were a wuss, I'd think you got backed into a corner.

• Why you both get fight?