He has to choose between me and his girlfriend

I started talking to this guy I met online. We became good friends as he had broken up with his ex and so did I, so we shared some pretty close emotions. And then his ex came back in the picture, but we continued to talk like every single day on the phone. Then one day he told me that he has fallen in love with me, but says he also loves his ex whose now his girlfriend because she is his 'first love'.

And he also told me that she is still in love with her ex. Me, I'm like totally head over heels for this guy, and I also slowly told him that I love him too, and he is like totally my type. Can you guys tell me what you guys see in this whole situation. Cause I can't think straight. Help me out. What should I do? Play along until he fixes everything with her.. I don't know. Help me out!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• Get away from him! You don't even know this guy.... You met him online and he is making you believe whatever he wants. I don't understand how he can tell you he loves you and go back with his ex, but at the same time I feel for the ex too since he is still talking to you on the phone... You should make him decide, it is either her or you, but if I was you I would get away from him, go meet someone you can actually feel in your arms..

What Guys Said 1

• It sounds like he can't, or won't ,decide between you and his ex. I would leave him, and move on. You are in for a lot of heartaches with this guy! Sounds like he is just stringing you along!

• yep he is and I had to quit a guy I was doin that with for 3 years. don't be fool twice by starting this again with him a second time around. Like Love said, he is just enjoying the ride while he can because you keep letting him. I know it hurts to let go of what you want, but it will hurt even more in the long run when you realized that this man never intended to be with you ever and now your feelings are in too deep. So get out now before you really regret it. I did it and I don't feel as bad.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds to me like he wants his cake and eat it too! There's nothing you can do until he chooses between you and the first love. Good luck!